～Be bridges across different fields～
The 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Bone and Mineral Research (JSBMR2017)
Approach to the mystery of bone, Challenge to the bone diseases
~ Be bridges across different fields~
- July 27, Thursday – 29, Saturday 2017
- Hotel Nikko Fukuoka
2-18-25 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 812-0011, Japan
TEL: +81-92-482-1111 FAX: +81-92-482-1127
- Yoshiya Tanaka M.D., Ph.D.,
(The First Department of Internal Medicine, University of Occupational and Environmental Health, Japan)
- Organizing Secretariat
- Abstract Submission Desk
Call for Abstracts
The 35th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Bone and Mineral Research (JSBMR2017) welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts of original work to be considered for oral presentation.
Abstract Submission has been closed. Thank you very much for your submission.
Oral presentation only
- 01. Bone resorption
- 02. Mechanical stress
- 03. Osteocytes
- 04. Signal transduction/Transcription factors
- 05. Stem cells/Tissue regeneration
- 06. Bone formation
- 07. Cartilage development and metabolism
- 08. Muscles/Tendons/Ligaments
- 09. Teeth/Oral/Maxillofacial diseases
- 10. Cancers and bone diseases
- 11. Rheumatoid arthritis/Osteoarthritis
- 12. Primary osteoporosis
- 13. Secondary osteoporosis
- 14. CKD-MBD/ Rickets/Osteomalacia
- 15. Hormones/Local factors
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
- Abstracts must be original, unpublished and written in English or Japanese.
- Online submission is available only in Japanese. To submit abstracts in English, please complete the abstract submission form and send to the secretariat at: email@example.com
- When you submit your abstract submission form, please name the file as “Abstract Title (First Name) (Family Name)”.
- Abstracts prepared in Japanese should be submitted online from the website below; http://35jsbmr.com/endai.html
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the program and abstract book of the 35th Annual Meeting of JSBMR.
- Modifications are only accepted until 17:00, March 13 31, 2017(JST).
- To modify your submitted abstract, please send us your revised abstract submission form to the secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First authors should be the presenter and should handle all communications with the secretariat.
- First author's full name, country, name of the institution, telephone number and e-mail address should be filled in the abstract submission form.
Title of the Abstracts
- Title should be no longer than 400 characters including spaces (approximately 60 words).
Body of the Abstracts
- Abstracts body should be no longer than 2,000 characters including spaces (approximately 280 words).
- Abstracts should not contain any figures or tables.
Please select keywords which are most applicable to your study from the website below;
Abstracts Review and Selection
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the organizing committee of the 35th Annual Meeting of JSBMR. Authors will be notified of acceptance by e-mail in the middle of May 2017.
- Please note that the organizing committee of the 35th Annual Meeting of JSBMR will make the final allocation to the program if the abstract is accepted.